Mediatek yesterday announced its latest addition to the Helio P family; the Helio P25. Here are some of the features included in this chip:
- 16nm FinFET Octa-core process.
- An Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor clocked at up to 2.5GHz
- MediaTek Imagiq which is a Premium Image Signal Processor (ISP)
- Dual-Camera support
- ARM Mali-T880 dual GPU clocked at up to 900MHz
- Up to 25% better power efficiency.
- Advanced Multimedia capabilities
- Enhanced uploads in LTE (up to 64QAM uplink for LTE-TDD mode)
- Low power double data rate random access memory (LPDDR4x) up to 6GB, which improves bandwidth by up to 70%
According to Mediatek, the MediaTek Helio P25 is designed to offer premium quality imaging, high-end camera features and other innovative photography technology that takes full advantage of today’s dual camera smartphones.
The MediaTek Helio P25 innovative 12bit Dual Image Signal Processor (ISP) offers:
- Shallow depth-of-field: This is typically associated more expensive lenses
- Pioneering Resolution: Up to 24MP single camera or 13MP+13MP dual camera
- Dual Camera-optimized: Color + Mono de-noise and real-time shallow DoF bokeh
- High Dynamic Range: Video HDR with full preview
- High Performance Auto Exposure: Turbo 3A to accelerate AE convergence speed by 30-55%
The first batch of Helio P25 powered phones is expected to hit the market in the first Quarter of this Year 2017.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
* Upgrade to Premium Membership for Live Support: https://blog.hovatek.com/premium-membership
* Hovatek's Mobile app: https://app.hovatek.com
* Skype: Hovatek
* BBM: Hovatek
* BBM Channel: http://www.pin.bbm.com/C00403D80
* PC chat: Click "Chat With Us" at the bottom-right corner of this page
* Helpline(s): +2348149906767
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: https://facebook.com/hovatek