Infinix Zero 4 Plus official Nougat update

A few hours ago, the Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) received the official Android Nougat update Over The Air (OTA).  You would recall that the Infinix Hot 4 (X557) had -last week- received its own official Android Nougat OTA update also.

Features of the Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) Android 7.1.1-XOSv2.1.0 X602-H972AC-N-170606V48 official OTA update

Fixed issues:

1. Fixed partial camera issues to improve camera stability
  2. Fixed the compatibility issues in some third-party software

Optimized issue:

1. Brand new Music 2.0 optimized the interface display
  2. Merged lucid power saving algorithm to support more lasting standby
  3. Optimized the focusing effect to improve the success rate
  4. Optimized the camera effects to improve shooting experience
  5. Added power saving algorithm to extend battery life

Added functions:

1. Updated system version from Android M to Android N
  2. Supported split screen for partial apps by long pressing Recent button
  3. Brand new pulldown shortcuts bar ro make operations more convenient
  4. Added horizontal swipe to change wallpapers in Magazine lockscreen interface
  5. Auto-centered the icons in the Dock bar; moved multi-select icons in batch under the desktop edition status
  6. Added Security shutdown mode when long pressing power button to shut down the phone

Reminding:

1. Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues

What to do before installing the Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) official Android Nougat update

How to install the official Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) Android Nougat OTA update

Sponsored Links

• If you got an update notification on your notifications bar then simply slide down and tap the OTA Update notification prompt
  • If you are yet to get an OTA update prompt then navigate to Settings > About > System update and search for an update
  • Tap Download and Install
  • Wait for the update to get downloaded (the update is 1760.01 MB in size)
  • Once download is complete, tap Restart & Install
  • Wait while the phone boots into recovery mode and installs the update (DO NOT interrupt)
  • The Zero 4 Plus should reboot to home screen once the update is completed

Infinix Zero 4 Plus successfully updated to Nougat

This update bricked my Zero 4 Plus / I don’t like the update because it has bugs

In such a case, you would need to downgrade your Android firmware. Download the Marshmallow firmware from the Hovatek Forum then follow the Mediatek firmware downgrade guide

I’m getting a black screen with a Yellow triangle when I try to update

Consider using the SP Flash tool version or the Tcard version

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
* Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek mobile app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* E-mail: [email protected]
* Skype: Hovatek

36 comments on “Infinix rolls out the Infinix Zero 4 Plus Android 7.1.1-XOSv2.1.0 Version X602-H972AC-N-170606V48 official OTA update

Kllick

Stable version or beta?

Hovatek

This is the official update, not Beta

Abdul

After downloading when i click on install my infinix note 4 shutdown and can’t reboot. When i reboot manually a triangle appears with a red sign in. And it write: fehler. I have tried the downloading three time and obtain the same result.
Thank you for your quick help.

Hovatek

Did you ever root your phone?

Abdul

No. Never and i dont know how to root.

Tannia

I experienced the same but I havent root my phone…

Hovatek

Could you share a picture of this error

Boom

I had the same pb i’ve tried three time and ive also made a faktory reset and tried again the same pb a red triangle ??

Hovatek

Could you share a picture of this error message

Boom

after launching installation of the update the phone turned off and didn’t turned on.

after few minutes i turned it on and got a red warning triangle with two or three chinese words below.

i turned it off again and turned it on and it reboot with the old version of the OS.

thanks

Ajibola Abiodun

same error

Putchi

hello,

i have the same error. My phone is not rooted !

boom

i found in a forum that you have to wait 15 to 20 min after reboo even if you have a black screen I’ll try it

Jamil

Hi, this is Jamil from Pakistan.
I was download the update Around 1760.01 mb but after completion of all downloading cell phone has reboot and after same time give error and start with mashmellow.

Please Help me out.

Jamil.

Langat Gilbert Kipkemoi

I have a problem using the Bluetooth earphones to make calls and answer them using this update, it disconnects all network and drops calls immediately I answer them or make them using Bluetooth. Any solution to this issue.

Hovatek

Go to Settings > Apps > System apps > Bluetooth then clear data and cache

Langat Gilbert Kipkemoi

I have cleared cache, cleared data, I have reset all network settings, the problem still persist.

boom

i’ve waited about one hour same pb the phose didn’t reboot. so I’ve rebooted it and got the same error

cahyo hadibowo

can you give me link for download Android nougat infinix x602 zero 4+ versi global….. I’m from indonesia

Hovatek

Have you checked for an OTA update under Settings > About?

Bonjour. J’ai fais une mise à jour de mon infinix zéro 4+ vers la nouvelle version.mais j’ai constaté que la fonction “bloqué les harcèlement” a disparu dans Xmanager. Alors comment je peux désormais bloqué les numéro nom répertorié?j’ai cherché fatigué sans retrouvé. Merci de m’aider.

Hovatek

English please

Viayinon

Hello! I did some updates of my infinix zero 4+ toward a new Android version. But i have noticed that the function “bloqué les harcelements” has disappeared in the Xmanager. Then, how can I blocked now my registered numbers? Thanks to help me

Viayinon

Answers me .please

Hovatek

Viayinon

I do not know what to do, but I do not know what to do with it, Another version I could block all unlisted contact who will call me in xmanager.mon worries is how I can blocked at given times all the calls and message so that they no longer appear in the usual list of ‘ Apel or courier but rather elsewhere.cest what the other functionality allowed me to do.merci to answer me.

Viayinon

Hovatek

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Could you rephrase please.
If its still about Harassment Block, The location has been changed. Launch your Call app then press the Menu at the top right. You’ll find Call Blocking

Viayinon

Yes it is always the “block harassment” but I say that with the previous version I could block calls all the numbers not registered in my mobile but with the call blocking you speak I find only the possibility of blocked A number of my directory or a number that I have to enter myself. I want to be able to blocked at given times all the numbers that are not registered in my directory. Thank you to fix me.

Hovatek

Why not try True caller?

What is the true caller you asked me to download the application? Does that mean that the function I’m talking about no longer exists?

Viayinon

With the old version when I block the harassment and a blocked number meapel I also see the signal and I have the free choice to call back later.but this signal does not appear in the newspaper of apel nor in my Messaging if this is a message. I find everything in xmanager or with the call blocking I do not even see the signal of a blocked call or the signal of a blocked message.

Viayinon

I do not know if you understand me. In general, it blocked all the numbers registered name but after this blocking I want a signal that will not appear in the official journal but elsewhere and encrypted by a code of which I will be the only one Decoded.If this is no longer possible is that I can only retrograde the xmanager application? I will sincerely appreciate version 7.1.1 as the old version if I did not have this problem that I ask you.I am Waiting for a reply.

You’re talking about the “truecaller” application, does that mean that the functionality I’m asking no longer exists?

pelicanpreence

HI Hovatek. I see you never really answered the question on what to do after installing the update. When download finishes, our phones would usually ask that we click to install. After we click this, It goes blank and never comes back up. if we put it on manually, you see a red triangle telling you there has been an error. Reboot manually again and you just go back to marshmallow. What do we do?