“If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business.” ….. Bill Gates.
The internet has changed how a number of businesses operate. You can make / receive payments online, shop online, school online and more all from the comfort of home. I’m not exactly a fan of having to go to an office to submit a form (traffic, queues, gas, LASTMA) which can be downloaded and submitted at their website or via email so in this brief guide, I’ll be explaining two methods with which you can easily fill a PDF form.
A. How to fill a PDF form offline
1. Download and install Foxit PDF reader
2. Right-click the PDF file and select Open with > Foxit reader
3. Click on the form field you wish to fill and type away. Click Typewriter at the top (under the Home tab) if you’re having problems typing
4. When you’re done, go to the File tab at the top > Click Save As > Computer > Browse
5. Navigate to the location you wish to save the filled form then click Save
B. How to fill a PDF form online
1. Go to https://www.pdfescape.com/ and click on Choose File
2. In the window that pops up, navigate to the folder where the PDF file is located. Highlight the file then click Open
3. Back at the pdfescape website, click Upload
4. The form should now load. Fill using the Text, Image and Link tabs. Sign using the Freehand tab. Erase using the Whiteout tab. Feel free to explore other tabs
5. When you’re done filling, click the Save & Download PDF button
6. Download of the filled form should begin in a few seconds
Hovatek….just a button away!