Its very important to backup and considering how easy it is to backup, why shouldn’t you? In previous articles, I’d discussed some other backup techniques like for files ( see https://journal.hovatek.com/how-to-transfer-files-to-or-from-an-android-phone-using-wi-fi-bluetooth-and-usb-cord/) and contacts (see https://journal.hovatek.com/how-to-backup-restore-and-recover-accidentally-deleted-or-lost-android-contacts/) . One app that takes a lot of headache out of backing up is Super Backup.
What does this app backup?
- Call Logs
What are the requirements to use this application?
Your phone needs to be rooted. Visit https://journal.hovatek.com/how-to-root-android-easily-without-pc/ to know more about rooting an Android phone.
How do I backup my Android apps?
1. Tap Apps Backup
2. Tick the app(s) you wish to backup (you could tap the compressed menu at the top to select all apps) then tap Backup at the bottom
3. Tap Allow when prompted for Super User permissions
4. Wait till backup is complete
How do I restore my Android applications?
1. Tap Apps Backup and navigate to the Archived tab
2. Tick the app(s) you wish to restore then click Install at the bottom
3. Wait while the app(s) get(s) restored
How do I backup and restore my SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Calendars and Bookmarks?
Its essentially the same as Contacts above. Select Backup to backup, Restore to restore and Delete to delete
Where can I download Super Backup?
Does this application support cloud backup?
Yes, it does.
Hovatek….just a button away!
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)